• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

WAGN - King's Cross & Moorgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave A

I was wondering whether it was possible on the WAGN to do King's Cross to Moorgate or Vice Versa?

Anyone have any info on why they can/can't do it, would be grateful.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Simming

If you look at the KX Simsig it looks pretty impossible to do it easily.

And besides, theres enough trains to and from moorgate and Kx that passengers can change onto anyway.

bunnahabhain

Established Member
The line to Moorgate from Kings Cross via the old York Road platform (Up) and the old Platform 11 (Down) is now mothballed between the aformentioned platforms, and the bit where Thameslink joins the old line to Moorgate.

And yes, diesel trains did go down to Moorgate, IIRC It was normally Baby Deltics.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Big Brother said:
I was wondering whether it was possible on the WAGN to do King's Cross to Moorgate or Vice Versa?

Anyone have any info on why they can/can't do it, would be grateful.
I'm not sure what the question is. You have to change at Finsbury Park to do this, and that is a long way round.

Status
Not open for further replies.