• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkwhite

Anyoneone else passed all stages and waiting for a position with any TOC.?
How long have you been waiting?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
First Capital Connect.

On hold....

Since.....

March 2010!!!!! :roll:

Amazing how these disorganised cowboys expect you to be punctual in their job specs.

jadam35

Passed my assessments on the 9th May, to be told there were no vacancies at that time.... why send me then?

nattcharles

Yes I am in the same boat. I saw your other post in a different thread that you applied for Bedford depot. Same here and got the same response as a few others that I had been successful but no positions available.
In my driver manager inteview I was told the start of the next training programme for dirvers is September. Working on the the theory that they may send job offers out during mid-late June/July to give enough time to work out your notice before starting in September.
Have heard FCC are taking on approx 100-150 driver over the next year or two but they have to do it a staggered intervals as they do not have the resources to train so many drivers in one go.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
First Capital Connect.

On hold....

Since.....

March 2010!!!!! :roll:

Amazing how these disorganised cowboys expect you to be punctual in their job specs.

You should probably contact them. I know of a couple of people that have only just recently had assements and interviews, passed and have had job offers all in the space of a few months this year.

If you applied in 2010 and were succesful but still waitng for a job offer now could be they have forgotten about you. Worth chasing them up.

mkwhite

Yes I am in the same boat. I saw your other post in a different thread that you applied for Bedford depot. Same here and got the same response as a few others that I had been successful but no positions available.
In my driver manager inteview I was told the start of the next training programme for dirvers is September. Working on the the theory that they may send job offers out during mid-late June/July to give enough time to work out your notice before starting in September.
Have heard FCC are taking on approx 100-150 driver over the next year or two but they have to do it a staggered intervals as they do not have the resources to train so many drivers in one go.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---

You should probably contact them. I know of a couple of people that have only just recently had assements and interviews, passed and have had job offers all in the space of a few months this year.

If you applied in 2010 and were succesful but still waitng for a job offer now could be they have forgotten about you. Worth chasing them up.

Fingers crossed then that it is just a'when' and not an 'if'

jadam35

Which TOC, and was it final interview?

It was with Northern for a Conductor role. Passed the interview before the assessments. Have just applied for another for Piccadilly so will see how this goes. Its a bit frustrating but you have to keep on trying....

Status
Not open for further replies.