• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Wakefield or Dewsbury to crewe

Status
Not open for further replies.

shires666

Anyone find any good splits to bring the cost of this journey down? Day return this coming Saturday, thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

trainophile

Established Member
I just checked Wakefield Stns to Manchester Piccadilly, Off Peak Day Returns £19.50 without a railcard, and Advance singles Picc to Crewe for £3, depending on your timings. Could do the day for around £25.

Edit: From Dewsbury it's even cheaper to Picc, £15.30 Off Peak Day Return, and no need to change at Leeds either.

Last edited:

Established Member
trainophile:2478827 said:
I just checked Wakefield Stns to Manchester Piccadilly, Off Peak Day Returns £19.50 without a railcard, and Advance singles Picc to Crewe for £3, depending on your timings. Could do the day for around £25.

Edit: From Dewsbury it's even cheaper to Picc, £15.30 Off Peak Day Return, and no need to change at Leeds either.
Northern offer advances for around £3 I believe? Also, their £10 offer is on at the minute if you can get hold of two tokens.

Last edited:

Established Member
£3 advance on the 08:43 to Manchester and £3 advance on the 11:04 to Crewe. Gives an hour to get from Manchester Victoria. Its the slow trains all the way mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.