• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Wales Concessionary Travel Pass Use On Trains

Status
Not open for further replies.

extendedpaul

Does anyone know if this scheme will continue after the end of October 2018 ? I cannot find any reference from a google search to it having been funded for a further period.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gareth Marston

Established Member
Does anyone know if this scheme will continue after the end of October 2018 ? I cannot find any reference from a google search to it having been funded for a further period.

Were being told any concessionary schemes continuations will have to be confirmed by the new operator- who of course are KeolisAmey who will not takeover until 14th October.

extendedpaul

Were being told any concessionary schemes continuations will have to be confirmed by the new operator- who of course are KeolisAmey who will not takeover until 14th October.
Thanks Gareth, I'd better fit in my planned Heart of Wales Line trip between October 1 and 13 then in case the rail travel concession ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.