• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Walking the disused & abandoned Clipstone, Rufford & Bilsthorpe Colliery Branch Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skycloud2025

Another recent walk & explore i did was that of the former Mansfield Railway, Clipstone, Rufford & Blilsthorpe Colliery Branch Lines.

Starting off at Clipstone Junction, i head over to the site of Clipstone Colliery, before taking Rufford Junction towards Rufford Colliery.

I then back track slightly, before branching off towards Bilsthorpe and the end of the line.

A video of the walk & explore is attached :D

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Rover

That was superb, loved it. 20 years ago I was in the control at Nottingham and sent trains down those branches every day, very sad to see it all gone. The presentation and camerawork was excellent.

Skycloud2025

That was superb, loved it. 20 years ago I was in the control at Nottingham and sent trains down those branches every day, very sad to see it all gone. The presentation and camerawork was excellent.

Thanks for the kind comments :) Their are plenty more to come :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.