• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Walking through 1st to get to Standard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kite159

Veteran Member
I was on a Virgin pendolino heading south this morning in coach K. A lady boarded in coach K, walked to the open door to the staff kitchen and watched the train manager make an announcement. She was then acknowledged by a member of first class staff and queried where coach B was, a long walk I think!!

Probably hoping for a free upgrade "oh dear madam, it's at the other end of the train, but as I'm feeling in a good mood I will give you an free upgrade to save you the walk"

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
OK I have tidied the thread up a bit and have split off two mini-discussions into separate threads:
A couple of reminders are in order:
  • Don't be rude to one another, whether the OP or another fellow forum member.
  • Don't be deliberately obtuse and twist other people's words.
  • If you have nothing useful to say, say nothing.

Most importantly, just because you do not approve the actions of another forum member, or agree with their views, you have no right to launch personal attacks on them.

Meanwhile please do accept my apologies if some of the otherwise acceptable posts have disappeared during this process. Unfortunately due to the volume of posts involved it is possible some may have been deleted erroneously and others deleted due to the length of time required to copy and split each one into relevant threads where they straddle two threads. My expectation is that substantive and meaningful discussion has been retained.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.