• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Wandering around London - 16/12/05 (Inc'ing Cl37405)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Julian G

Established Member
' :D '
are you free tommorow,
It would be great if you came to my meet? :)

Nice photos by the way! :P

ChristopherJ

1288gaje said:
are you free tommorow,

Hi Julian,

I'll have to see! I was planning on making an appearance on your meet during the course of the day but due to a few 'personal' tasks which have arouse I need to attend to their needs first, I'm sure you understand!

If I do get enough time to come on your meet, I will, maybe I'll try to make it to Clapham in time for Tangmere but I'll have to see!

Julian G

Established Member
ChristopherJ said:
1288gaje said:
are you free tommorow,

Hi Julian,

I'll have to see! I was planning on making an appearance on your meet during the course of the day but due to a few 'personal' tasks which have arouse I need to attend to their needs first, I'm sure you understand!

If I do get enough time to come on your meet, I will, maybe I'll try to make it to Clapham in time for Tangmere but I'll have to see!

Christopher
Just inform me if you can make it, ok?

jonb

Established Member
As usual nice photos , very jealous of 405 at Stratford!

Status
Not open for further replies.