• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Wandsworth Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

allticketspls

Can anyone clue me in on the best day to visit the above as I won't get a chance to be out and about for a while and would like to make the best of the opportunities I have left before work takes over.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ChampsRacing

Its fine while its light but its always best to be in most places with two of you anyway :)

Last edited:

allticketspls

I managed to do a few hours at Wandsworth Road last week. Must say it was a bit of a disappointment freight wise as I only saw 4 trains in 5 hours. Mostly got photo and video of the Southern & Southeastern EMU's.

My next trip will hopefully see me at Acton Mainline this week.

Photos and Video of Wandsworth Road are available on my Photobucket and Youtube sites listed in my signature.

ChampsRacing

If you go wandsworth road on the right day you do see quite alot around the 11-14:00 mark mostly Dbs & freightliner sheds with the odd Gbrf.

Status
Not open for further replies.