• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Want a Hi-Vis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi,

I just found this out yesterday.

The Northampton & Lamport Railway has a large collection of High-Visibility Clothing, ussually availible, as long as someone has the Key ;). We would be grateful if anyone wants one, we have so many, they're just piled up :( . If you want one, the prices are:

New Item: £3
Used Item: £1

I can get them for you, if you come along.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
I may be interested, what payment methods do you take, and any chance of a picture?? :D

Hi,

I'll have to ask about mail-order. Payments I don't know either :(

Tom B

Established Member
TBH 3 quid should be fine in the post in coins, it's unlikely to be major if you lose it. If they'd do mail order, I'd certainly be interested.

Guinness

Established Member
Cockfosters said:
TBH 3 quid should be fine in the post in coins, it's unlikely to be major if you lose it. If they'd do mail order, I'd certainly be interested.

I'll second that. I'd rather Mail Order than come and collect it. I'd get one out of Screwfix Direct. ;)

Tom B

Established Member
... they only do yellow ones which you can't use on the railways IIRC, you need an orange one.

Guinness

Established Member
Cockfosters said:
... they only do yellow ones which you can't use on the railways IIRC, you need an orange one.

I thought also had Orange ones. I'm not really sure now...

Hi,

Here is my body Warmer, second Hand and washed. :)

DSC01905.JPG

The Back showing GTRM (Carilion and possible Railtrack also availible)

DSC01906.JPG

The Front.

The Plan is to hand the money to the NLR, let them sort it out, then I collect them and send them off.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Are they the ones with the poppers or velcro sides and shoulder bits for ripping it off if you get trapped in the doors or are they totally joined together?

Simming

I use a nice "EveRail" waterproof coat my dad got when he was putting in TPWS on the MML. Very warn, and nice large pockets, handy for camcorders.

Status
Not open for further replies.