• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
1288gaje said:
Coxster said:
Two guys ruined one of my Class 150 pics on the Southern Belle and I need to identify them ;) I know the very bottom one is TRC666 off of TTF but does anyone recognise the guy a bit further up the platform taking photo? :lol:

http://www.picture-rail.co.uk/gallery/150/150248.htm
The londontube? ;)
I thought that at first but I still don't think it is. I'm sure he was still at the chippy at the time. He might not even be 'one of us'!

Dave A

Nah, wasn't me, I didn't have my camera on me, and I'll be dammed if I'm gonna get down on my knees to take a photo! :P :mrgreen:

I don't think he was with us! :?

it wasent me honest :D i was nowhere no weymouth on the day in question :D but i do know the feeling when "peaple"get in the way of a good shot <(

Coxster

Established Member
117305 said:
but i do know the feeling when "peaple"get in the way of a good shot <(
It wasn't nessacerily that - I was just wondering who it was :P

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
ok ok it was me! nah just kidding, don't even know what I was doing on the said day!

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Coxster said:
Two guys ruined one of my Class 150 pics on the Southern Belle and I need to identify them ;) I know the very bottom one is TRC666 off of TTF but does anyone recognise the guy a bit further up the platform taking photo? :lol:

No idea, almost definitely not one of us who were on that meet.

Unfortunately one member of this forum asked me to get him a ticket and then never turned up or paid, and won't even acknowledge me now, so I was left rather out of pocket that day.

Julian G

Established Member
yorkie said:
Coxster said:

No idea, almost definitely not one of us who were on that meet.

Unfortunately one member of this forum asked me to get him a ticket and then never turned up or paid, and won't even acknowledge me now, so I was left rather out of pocket that day.
:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.