• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Wareham & Swanage Railway [01/04]

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tom

Got a new gallery, http://tcfoto.railuk.org/

Went to Swanage Railway via Wareham, so here are a few photos from the selection I took (not all up yet) (I took 130ish, but probably will only upload around 10!)

thumb_DSC02734.JPG
thumb_442_wham_ed.jpg
thumb_DSC02650_33108.jpg

thumb_DSC02681_80078.jpg
thumb_20_nden_ed.jpg
thumb_DSC02654_33_ed.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

Sorted David.

Beaker, didn't actually need the WTT in the end, as you probably know the TT was screwed on Saturday!

Coxster

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
The only reason that works is because you have written 'tcfoto.railuk.org' but linked it to 'tcfotos.railuk.org' :rolleyes:

For example tubechallenger.com takes you to my website - http://www.tubechallenger.com

Edit: Thomas, now you have tried to correct your error, the URL at the top of the page no longer works, nor does ther link in the other post. It wouldn't been easier to just say you made a typo...

T

Tom

Yes I realise that Damon, I originally spelt it incorrectly but I tried to change it but vB likes to throw wobblies occasionally!

Coxster

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
Yes I realise that Damon, I originally spelt it incorrectly but I tried to change it but vB likes to throw wobblies occasionally!
It used to be WITH an 's' that worked, now it doesn't.
It is now WITHOUT and 's' that works now.

Make your mind up :rolleyes: ;)

Beaker

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
Sorted David.

Beaker, didn't actually need the WTT in the end, as you probably know the TT was screwed on Saturday!
Yup

6695 Failed
Chopper Failed Both on serivce trains

Harmans Cross brakcet signal failed at 'on'
Harmans Cross frame nealry locked up

Bogs in swanage box knackered

It worked though brilliant gala!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.