• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Warley Model Show 2nd/3rd December @ NEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucaZone

Heho, its round again. Luckily this time its been moved back to a decent HAll, and shouldnt be as badly disrupted by the Fashion Show and its maniac women!

So whos gonna be heading up?
Got any bargins your looking for?

Persoanlly im hoping for Farish to release their HTA Wagons. Apart from that i'll have my eye out for some sectorised 37's, a BR Blue 40 or a decently priced EWS 90.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I shall be there both days with UKTS so come and say hello. (I will most likely have a ukts badge with the username 250787 on it

DJC_158

i wanted to go up to this, but unfortunately cannot get the time off work on either of the days :(

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Well Im deffinatly going, from what I saw in Model Rail in WHSmiths, theres loads of layouts (including Croydon trams, never seen that model) loads of other stands, will they have full size locos again?

LucaZone

Yes each year they have had something different

Not sure if its kept a suprise until the day. Not the easiest thing to hide though. So somone must know whats going to be on display.

Yes each year they have had something different

Not sure if its kept a suprise until the day. Not the easiest thing to hide though. So somone must know whats going to be on display.

It's the SVR's Standard 4 tank 80079, so no, not really easy to hide!

Status
Not open for further replies.