• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

WARNING: Delays expected on WCML!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Hi all, reporting here from KX internet Cafe.

Me, 50149 and SPM have not long witnessed a major fire at Willsden at the Intermodal Termnal, some way from Junction station but highly visible.

It has cut off the power and all trains were cut off power, however the low level was running (and signal failures occuring apparently) but the High LEvel is shut as power has been cut off, no news if power is re-gained, also so a 321 stuck at Queens Park as well.

James.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

AlexS

Established Member
Lineside fire at Harlesden apparently, services terminating at Watford Junction with Silverlink Metro running Class 313s to Euston ferrying all Virgin and Silverlink passengers on the DC lines which have different substations and are so far unaffected.

voyagerdude220

Established Member
Good job I travelled between Coventry & Preston just after lunchtime then, instead of mid-afternoon, as originally planned!

voyagerdude220

Established Member
Yes, apparantly 57314 failed with brake problems at Hellifield, whilst dragging 390 001 on 1M14. 57305 came and dragged the service forward.

Gen from Virgin Trains Yahoo Group. (So please don't blame me If it's wrong)

TheSlash

Established Member
When i came back through London about midnight they were announcing something about no service on the Bakerlo line that end due to power supply problems

Sprog

Established Member
Pictures from yesterday!

We where lucky to escape from Willesden tbh!

And we did our good deed for yesterday, eh chaps!? :D

Pictures:

Status
Not open for further replies.