• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Warwick Parkway / Leamington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TDK

Established Member
Ahhh thanks thats very helpful.

Again I wish to say that no offence was meant by anything I have posted here. Just had some legitimate issues to raise which I felt needed to be debated.

Sorry to harp on - the issues were not legitimate and I think you could have worded your op a lot better by asking a question rather than presuming, you seem to do too much presuming

pt_mad

Established Member
Sorry to harp on - the issues were not legitimate and I think you could have worded your op a lot better by asking a question rather than presuming, you seem to do too much presuming

Whether they were legitimate or not is a matter of opinion though. And we are all entitled to our opinion, thats why the boards are here. We are all here because of a shared interest.

The fact that several posts above point to possible repercussions and/or interest in the matter from Chiltern management suggests my concerns were legitimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.