• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Water Orton Wanderings - HST's and Drags

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewmay

With the drags running again I decided to take a trip down to Water Orton to see them along with the Summer Special HST's and even a bit of freight. Classes seen were 57's hauling the Pendolinos on the drags, MML and GNER HST sets, a 66 and a 60. Generally the day was cloudy with a few exceptions but I feel I've managed to get some pleasing photos from a few new locations around Water Orton.

http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/c1015797.html

Cheers,
Andrew

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Good pics, Andrew. You keep showing me pics you've taken there, and it looks quite a hotspot for freight, must visit one weekday :)

ChrisM

Mojo said:
Good pics, Andrew. You keep showing me pics you've taken there, and it looks quite a hotspot for freight, must visit one weekday :)
Indeed a location that i hope to visit soon as indeed is a visit to your local line.
Great photos Andrew.

andrewmay

Thanks for the compliments. It is a great location becuase of the amount of freight that runs through there but also because there are so many photographic locations very near the station aswell. If you want any info about the place just pm me and I'll try and help.

Status
Not open for further replies.