• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Waterloo & CityLine stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

LondonBVE

Can anyone send me a bitmap image of a W&C stock panel and the others. eg. sound, announcement.

I wanted to do the W&C stock.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jim

Established Member
I DO NOT mean this in a nasty way, but PLEASE never goes a miss ;)

Anyway, are you asking for the actual train, or are you wanting to have a bash at it?

Coxster

Established Member
They are just 1992TS (same as on the Central line) - just a different livery on the outside. The 1992TS can be downloaded from my website - http://www.virtual-rail.co.uk however a newer version is in production. If you want to give it a bash then go ahead, if not then wait for the one that is currently in production or download the one that is currently online.

It sounds to me that you want other epople's cab photos and other epople's sounds to call your own so you only have to do 1% of the work.

Coxster

Established Member
TAS said:
Whats an 'epople'?
It is a type of gremlin that lived in 1876. They flooded the world in bacteria but nobody knew. They then ate pork pies and died, along with the bacteria that they had created.

TAS

Coxster said:
TAS said:
Whats an 'epople'?
It is a type of gremlin that lived in 1876. They flooded the world in bacteria but nobody knew. They then ate pork pies and died, along with the bacteria that they had created.
LOL :lol:

devon_metro

Established Member
Coxster said:
TAS said:
Whats an 'epople'?

An intersting creature :roll: I must find out more :)

The Snap

Established Member
I told you this the other day when you asked... :roll: They are, as Damon said, just 1992 stock, however, in a blue and white livery (and also only 4 cars). A 1992 stock for the Central Line and waterloo line is under construction by tc and Slick, AKAIK! ;)

LondonBVE

Coxster said:
They are just 1992TS (same as on the Central line) - just a different livery on the outside. The 1992TS can be downloaded from my website - http://www.virtual-rail.co.uk however a newer version is in production. If you want to give it a bash then go ahead, if not then wait for the one that is currently in production or download the one that is currently online.

It sounds to me that you want other epople's cab photos and other epople's sounds to call your own so you only have to do 1% of the work.

Coxster i just only want the sound and the train panel, i living in Singapore now, how am i going to do it? Unless i'm a ghost.

Jim said:
Anyway, are you asking for the actual train

A actual train will be more better.

Rich said:
They are, as Damon said, just 1992 stock, however, in a blue and white livery (and also only 4 cars). A 1992 stock for the Central Line and waterloo line is under construction by tc and Slick.

Rich, i know but they are only doing the red one. Not the blue one.

Coxster said:
They are just 1992TS (same as on the Central line) - just a different livery on the outside.

If that what you think then you may be correct but to me is not. I want like the real one, i know 1st April LU is going to close the W&C Line and also repaint the train with red livery but i just want to do it.

If your really think that doing this is a waste of time, fine i only do it for myself and forever never released.

LondonBVE

Does the panel of the 1992 tube stock (CL) look alikes like 1992 Tube Stock (WC) or is excatly the same?

Coxster

Established Member
As I said, they are the same cab-wise - just a different livery!

LondonBVE

Coxster there is no need to repeat the sentence. After much consideration, i decided to code make the train for myself only and never release.

Nitro

I don't want this to start a "why dont you try yourself" argument but if you want to make a train that bad why dont you make one that isnt made like the D Stock or upgrade one to BVE 4 standards like the 1967TS. Anyway just an idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.