• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

WCML

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

I know there is no ecml route for bve but i am wondering if there is one for the wcml that calls at rugby, stafford and crewe

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

Steve Green once said to me 'I don't know why he does it.'

That was referring to the high quality of the route, then having to remove it, apparently it runs at around 5fps on a PC like mine or Coxster's (3GHz!!) :shock:

ChrisA

Blimey. That realism is terrific. It looks like a photo! Shame some of it'll have to be taken out. My computer will never stand it!

Coxster

Established Member
tubechallenger said:

That was referring to the high quality of the route, then having to remove it, apparently it runs at around 5fps on a PC like mine or Coxster's (3GHz!!) :shock:
I think it is just to show the possibilities in BVE. You only have to look at http://www.anthony-b.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/rsr-uk/watfordjn-rugby/screenshots/screenshot2_39.html to see the keys, chairs etc to see that the possibilities are endless!

Guinness

Established Member
Most PCs would blow up.

3.8Ghz
2GB RAM
Windows XP
256mb Dual Gfx Card (nVidia or ATi would do the trick)

Proberly get 20fps on that the Ultra-High Resolution Route.

Coxster

Established Member
Chaz said:
3.8Ghz
2GB RAM
Windows XP
256mb Dual Gfx Card (nVidia or ATi would do the trick)

Proberly get 20fps on that the Ultra-High Resolution Route.
Supply me with the PC and I'll check for you ;)

The Snap

Established Member
Coxster said:
tubechallenger said:

I think it is just to show the possibilities in BVE. You only have to look at http://www.anthony-b.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/rsr-uk/watfordjn-rugby/screenshots/screenshot2_39.html to see the keys, chairs etc to see that the possibilities are endless!

Amazing! :D

Andy

is there anything out now that go into crewe or york

Coxster

Established Member
andy said:
is there anything out now that go into crewe or york
Doncaster to York is under construction (although nothing has been heard for ages).

class 313

Established Member
yer those screenies look very good but read the small txt... that wont be the actull graphics of the route :(... anyway does any know of st albans abby to watford junction line on bve? coz i want to do this route but cant as i dont know how to... if anyone wants to take on the project and can supply you with infomation, thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.