• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

wcr tour tomwz??

Status
Not open for further replies.

hi all.

does anyone have route n times for the wcr tour tomwz.

thinks starting from fins park due to engineering. not sure where its going any times?

matty

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

Hi matt,

Although I can read what you are saying, some people may not be able to as we do have some older people on this forum. I know you aren't willing to talk in caps, so please can you write "tomwz" as "tomorrow".

Thanks!

ikar

For those who can't understand, I'll *Try* to translate it:

delticmatt said:
Hi everybody

Does anyone have route info and times for the WCR tour tommorow.

I think that it is starting from Finsbury Park because of the engeneering blocade but I'm not sure where it will be going. Does anyone have times?

Matty

A headcode would be usefull.

T

Tom

I can't even find any information on a railtour, and I'd be highly surprised if there was one tomorrow with all the engineering works...!

theblackwatch

Established Member
Its the one mentioned in the 'Carlisle' thread, it is actually from Stevenage (dep 06.00/return 22.22) and not Finsbury Park. 47826 & 57601 should work it.

Status
Not open for further replies.