• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Website update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave A

Hi all. My website has been updated.

Website - www.thelondontube.co.uk

There are 4 new Central Line Videos, some images and a section on the London Underground lines

Enjoy,

David :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

Mate, can't you just update your original thread? Not make a new topic everytime you get a new update, it sort of clutters up the area!

The Snap

Established Member
I can'ygeton it just yet,but I'll have alook when I'm athome this afternoon. I'm sureit willbe nice though! :D Where's yordomain name from, and how much?

Dave A

tubechallenger said:
Mate, can't you just update your original thread? Not make a new topic everytime you get a new update, it sort of clutters up the area!

well last night it was locked :roll:

The Snap

Established Member
Just got on to the site, very nice. Thanks for hosting the train! :D
Get baqck to me ASAP about that proposal I amde you a few weeks back. ;)

Dave A

RichardH said:
I can'ygeton it just yet,but I'll have alook when I'm athome this afternoon. I'm sureit willbe nice though! :D Where's yordomain name from, and how much?

1&1 and it costs £5 for 2 years :D

The Snap

Established Member
I got mine for £7.08 from Clarence for 2 years and a POP3 account and email address.
What about my proposal then? :D

The Snap

Established Member
Hah, hah, but no! :D :D I asked David if he wanted to join sites with mine (eg: a sister site) as we are both making add ons for the Northern Line for BVE. I am making the Mill Hill East branch and David ias making the Northern Heights, which uses the MHE branch.
Thanks,

jd

Great site, but I would say that the menu images are a bit hard to read - white text on a B&W image!!!

Dave A

jdan said:
Great site, but I would say that the menu images are a bit hard to read - white text on a B&W image!!!

I'm glad you commented on that. I'll change them on the next site update. It was a trial and error thingy :)

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I'd like to thank you for linking to RailUK's forums rather than continuing with your own. I think you made a good choice, we'll definitely get better by working together like this.

This is a good example of websites co-operating with each other.

Hopefully others will follow your excellent lead.

Dave A

Thanks. I hope this will remain long and fruitful ;). I hope more people do this :D

jd

I must say that the admins here have a much better attitude to their members than at many other forums I've visited. They are quite happy to discuss things with members, for example I was talking to TC the other night about when the forum should hold the silence for the victims of London. He took on my ideas and changed it because I pointed out something he agreed with!

Dave A

jdan said:
I must say that the admins here have a much better attitude to their members than at some other forums I've visited.

True. They talk on the same level and not like their above you. I finally realised that and thought that the least I could do is to make them an official forum to my site :D

Coxster

Established Member
yorkie said:
I'd like to thank you for linking to RailUK's forums rather than continuing with your own. I think you made a good choice, we'll definitely get better by working together like this.

This is a good example of websites co-operating with each other.

Hopefully others will follow your excellent lead.
Unless of course they want a bit especially for their own website like most would.

Dave A

My forum had the same stuff as this one. I could have made one especially for the tube but it wouldn't have been very popular. Its also easier for people with little to no experience on running a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.