• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Websites Visited Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gareth Hale

How many webpages have you visited today? I have visited 131 pages, my computer is singing and dancing about the results!

Repost saying how many you have and tell us what your PC is doing to celebrate!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ben

Another GH™ Silly Topic?

Seriously I Dont know, Dont care

Gareth Hale

Alright, I have my own company now

GH™!!

It must not be a bad topic, sombody rated it 4 stars?

Ben

3 Star Now!

One is hoping this will be seem as another Gareth Spam topic and be Closed.

Craig

Established Member
Well that's great. Obviously my own opinion that this thread is a load of **** is wrong and I must believe what the stars say instead.

Dennis

Established Member
Apparently, I have visited 183 web oages today. Still haven't found what I;m looking for :read:

H

HR2

Gareth? Without coming the 'Old Grandad' what is the point of a thread like this? To my mind it shows immaturity and boastfulness which will not get you anywhere in this world. It reminds me of the old adage

'A wise man speaks when he has something to say, A fool because he has to say something'

devon_metro

Established Member
Gareth what are your computer specs again ;)

Surely it might explode if you visit too many webpages.

Guinness

Established Member
Another ****e Gareth Hale thread :knob:

Will it ever end? :cry:

devon_metro

Established Member
Maybe Gareth, next time you make a thread like this put

[ GH™ ]

Courtesy of 158 ;)

And then we will know to ignore it ;)

Ben

Liam said:
Maybe Gareth, next time you make a thread like this put

[ GH™ ]

Courtesy of 158 ;)

And then we will know to ignore it ;)
Maybe we could get VBulletin to filter all crap* Topics to an Area where no one can see it? ;)

* - Basicly 99.7% of Gareths Topics

Gareth Hale

They will stop soon, I am just lightning the theme on RUK because it was getting dull and not many people were posting :)

Guinness

Established Member
Gareth Hale said:
They will stop soon, I am just lightning the theme on RUK because it was getting dull and not many people were posting :)

When you started this topic you never intented any of that you just said, did you?

Gareth Hale

actually, if you ask a few members who I was talking to at the time of posting, that was my 100% intention!

Dave A

Gareth Hale said:

Oh yes, we all want to talk about how many websites we've visited today... :violent1:

Ben

Liam said:
RailUk c'est enneyeux ne avec pas Tom!

;)

(sorry for poor french)
Is Tom in France?!? :o

oh bugger, im going there on Saturday! lol Joking.

Seriously, Gareth please stop posting Rubbish like this - Your humiliating yourself.

Gareth Hale

158 said:
Is Tom in France?!? :o

oh bugger, im going there on Saturday! lol Joking.

Seriously, Gareth please stop posting Rubbish like this - Your humiliating yourself.

And, I don't care how humiliating I get, belongs I can have a nice laugh at reactions, its o.k by me :pottytra::pottytra::pottytra::pottytra:

Guinness

Established Member
Gareth Hale said:
And, I don't care how humiliating I get, belongs I can have a nice laugh at reactions, its o.k by me :pottytra::pottytra::pottytra::pottytra:

Why did you just post 4 Emotions sat on a toilet? Do you admit your humiliation smells like ****?

Ben

Chaz said:
Why did you just post 4 Emotions sat on a toilet? Do you admit your humiliation smells like ****?
lol! Chaz your Brilliant!

David

Established Member
Gareth Hale said:
Have you thought that some members could be going on a lot of meet-ups, and therefore can't post while they are out of the house, and others (like me) have to work for a living, so there is times when we simply can't get near a computer to look at the site, let alone post anything.

Some of us do have lives away from PC's....

Status
Not open for further replies.