• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

WebTis says too late to buy tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I'm trying to buy a ticket for a train that leaves at 12.03 but WebTis won't sell it because it says it's too soon to buy the ticket. In the text description it says that the minimum time to collect from station is 60 Minutes beforehand, however it's clearly not, as it's not even 08.30.

Am I doing something wrong, or is there a bug in WebTis? Even if I don't select any train still won't sell them. Works fine on East Midlands (and Great Western) although I lost out on a bit of a bonus as can only have Cashback or Nectar, not both.

Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 08.18.57.png

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
As said above it still didn’t work, even if I don’t select a train. Same result if you don’t want a reservation.

gray1404

Established Member
Definitely a problem here. I've booked tickets on TPE and other webtis sites with c15 minutes before departure and been able to book and collect right away.

maniacmartin

Established Member
Fares Advisor
Perhaps they were temporarily disconnected from the National Reservation System at the time you attempted to book?

Status
Not open for further replies.