• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Weekday 08:56 London St. Pancras-Sheffield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harlesden

Does anyone know whether it is a full English breakfast or the bacon roll type breakfast that EMT is famous for on northbound services?
Attracted to this service because it is non-stop to Leicester.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bungle965

Established Member
Associate Staff
Buses & Coaches
You will have a light breakfast on that train according to their website.
You might as well make use of the lounge facilities available at St Pancras i believe they offer croissants, yogurts, cereals and fruit.
Enjoy your trip.
Sam

Last edited:

jj1314

Does anyone know whether it is a full English breakfast or the bacon roll type breakfast that EMT is famous for on northbound services?
Attracted to this service because it is non-stop to Leicester.

I've had both on recent and consecutive weeks! In fact I contacted EMT as I found the lighter option a disappointment.

Turns out that the galley in the front of two paired 222 units offers the full works, while the rear galley will only prepare light options. Not sure how you can ensure you're booked into the 'correct' unit!

Hairy Bear

I've had both on recent and consecutive weeks! In fact I contacted EMT as I found the lighter option a disappointment.

Turns out that the galley in the front of two paired 222 units offers the full works, while the rear galley will only prepare light options. Not sure how you can ensure you're booked into the 'correct' unit!

Coaches A to G will be the front 5 Car.

berneyarms

Established Member

Not officially it doesn't.

The full option is only officially offered on services TO London as indicated in the timetable pdf.

Status
Not open for further replies.