• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Weird omission in a Class 377/5 toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islineclear3_1

Established Member
PTSO or platform depending on the weather
Sorry for thread but on my way home, I went to wash my hands in the MSOL of a 377/5 and apart from yellow toilet door handles, I noticed there was no holder or sign for toilet paper. I had to look 2 - 3 times... Anyone who would have sat down would have been in for a bit of a shock... The interior of the toilet cubicle did look a bit different however

Do I write to SouthEastern or the owning company? I presume the former as SE are response for maintenance etc

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Doomotron

Sorry for thread but on my way home, I went to wash my hands in the MSOL of a 377/5 and apart from yellow toilet door handles, I noticed there was no holder or sign for toilet paper. I had to look 2 - 3 times... Anyone who would have sat down would have been in for a bit of a shock... The interior of the toilet cubicle did look a bit different however

Do I write to SouthEastern or the owning company? I presume the former as SE are response for maintenance etc
I don't think it's on any trains with those toilets. I suppose if you're sat down you'd be roughly eye level with where the paper is. But I agree, it should be labelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.