• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Well done Jonb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian G

Established Member
After buying the latest issue of Rail (liar) 521
i've spotted Jonb's photo on pg13 with this

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

richa2002

Established Member
As soon as I saw it I thought I recognised it. Then I looked at the caption and there was Jon's name. :)

P.S. Look out for a photo of 60075 in the next issue of Railways Illustrated. ;)

Jim

Established Member
:shock: I saw it on Saturday. Stop flaming rail. If you don't like it - don't read it - Simple. Shouting removed - Seth

richa2002

Established Member
1288gaje said liar. Maybe Jim went a bit OTT about that comment. Do I ever have anything positive to say ?

joeholmes

Like wow Jim..

OTT is certainly right......

I hardly think called Rail Liar in Italics and in Brackets is hardly Flaming it..

Breath Jim..... Breath

Jim

Established Member
Sorry.It does get rather annoying IMO when people say bad things about it. I can read it if I want. OTT admited

T

Tom

Never noticed that...

Liar is Rail backwards... :)

Interesting...

Rail isn't that bad but I must admit, I only read it if it has an interesting tube article.

Nick

Some of the features can be very interesting, I remember with Evergreen 2/Wembley Park Depot. Both RAIL and Modern Railways ran special sections and articles about the project, very informative and well presented...I still have the magazines to this day!

It depends on what you like, I enjoy RAIL, Modern Railways and Heritage Railway.

Julian G

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
Never noticed that...

Interesting...

Rail isn't that bad but I must admit, I only read it if it has an interesting tube article.
like the article what the tube gangs do at night ;)

Jim

Established Member
Yes. When the writer got to hot & gave up :shock:

T

Tom

1288gaje said:
tubechallenger said:
Never noticed that...

Interesting...

like the article what the tube gangs do at night ;)

That isn't exactly exclusive to RAIL though, I've seen many other engineering work articles!!

Status
Not open for further replies.