• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

We're losing them...:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
As of today, the 1242 went over to being a booked 180. Wish I had known that before I went for it this afternoon...:cry: :mumum:

The following are the remaining booked HSTs on the Hereford - Great Malvern - Worcester - Evesham - Oxford - London route :sign7: :

0545 SSuX HFD - PAD
0653 SSuX HFD - PAD (The Cathedrals Express)
1722 SSuX PAD - HFD
1822 SSuX PAD - HFD (The Cathedrals Express)
0721 SO HFD - PAD

Anything else on the aforementioned route is booked to be a 180 or Turbo.:angry1:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

metrocammel

As of today, the 1242 went over to being a booked 180. Wish I had known that before I went for it this afternoon...:cry: :mumum:

The following are the remaining booked HSTs on the Hereford - Great Malvern - Worcester - Evesham - Oxford - London route :sign7: :

0545 SSuX HFD - PAD
0653 SSuX HFD - PAD (The Cathedrals Express)
1722 SSuX PAD - HFD
1822 SSuX PAD - HFD (The Cathedrals Express)
0721 SO HFD - PAD

Anything else on the aforementioned route is booked to be a 180 or Turbo.:angry1:

Yes, but surely that is short-term, as fGW are due to be getting rid of their 180's in the next year or two afaik...?

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Who knows?

It's worth noting too MTUs are making their way to Hereford every so often now too. Which means the MTU programme is really well under way if they can drag one of those out onto the HFD diagram!

Also of possible worthy note is that the 1722 PAD - HFD is, in my last recorded experience, the same set that does the 0740 CMN - PAD.

Respite

Theres been 180's on a lot of herefords for quite a while now. hopefully decent traction will return soon.

Ascot

Established Member
Theres been 180's on a lot of herefords for quite a while now. hopefully decent traction will return soon.

It could be worse, they all could be Turdo's. It would be good to see the 180s in the West Midlands area for the Herefords, Shrewsbury and them sort of things.

Jim

Established Member
If you check the FGW site, 1 of the 180 diagrams is being Turbo'd at the moment, because of the 180 shortage!

Andrew

The 1552 from PAD to WOS is booked HST as well, I believe, though obviously that doesn't get to HFD for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.