• Dear Guest, and welcome to RailUK Forums. Our non-railway discussion forums are currently restricted until members have five or more posts, and you will not be able to make a new thread or reply to an existing one in this section until you have made five or more posts elsewhere on the forum.

Were You At Derby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
Was anyone on this forum at Derby station on 22nd August? I think I saw someone I recognised but can't remember their username.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
Not sure of the exact time but the person I saw had a camcorder/camera. I think they were around when a Freightliner Class 66 went through - although I'm not 100% sure. They were possibly with a man (a Dad maybe?).

Lewisham2221

Hmm, I was there on the 23rd (on my way to GCR) taking a few photos when a Freightliner 66 went through, chatting to a chap who was out spotting for the day. :?

Saying that, I don't think you've ever seen me before :?:

Well im from derby area, but surly you wouldnt know who I was, unless we met in a past life or summit

Status
Not open for further replies.