• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Wessex Electric Act 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tom

960012 said:
I, Stephen Trower, hereby declare that the Wessex Electric Act of 2007 is hereby passed into the railway bylaws.

As a result of this act, all members of the "RailUK" forum (www.railforums.co.uk) are hereby required to travel on the class 442 electric multiple unit known as "Mum in a Million 1997 - Doreen Scanlon", numbered "2416" in the TOPS database.

Also as a requirement of this act, all users of the "RailUK" forum known to like the DC Desiro class of electric multiple units (class 444 and 450 in TOPS database) will be shot on sight by Stephen Trower's "OMFG HELLFIRE" ninja squad.
:)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Umm most of thats true but Toms done his The Sun inpersonalion wiv the 2416 bit, i didnt say that bit lol

The bit about being shot is true!! Nathan u better watch out!!

Nathan

Well, im known to like the "DC Desiro class of electric multiple units" and Stephen, i do karate ;)

T

Tom

*is registered employee of the Stephen Trower "OMFG HELLFIRE" ninjas*

Nathan

Hey, German engineering has come a long way and it is very good too, hence the creation of a beutiful unit.

Nathan

Thats one for the Peak Army, anymore for anymore.

Stephen Trower needs YOU! Enlist today.

Established Member
Yes, a load of **** plastic German stuff...

So true.... and Nathan i really cant believe that even in the final weeks of 442s you are saying how beutifull a 444 looks, there a heap of **** plastic German stuff, (nicked from the quote) tis rather sad, at least im bashing a decent unit!!!!

Nathan

In which case i get the best of worlds, a bash on a 444 and my last bash on 442!

Established Member
No that not true, your actaully very sad saying that a 444 is better thana 442, the 442s are one of the best bits of british engineering, those Crappy 444s are German piece of ****e!!! knowing them theyve put some sort of explosive device on them to get there own back for WWII!!!!

Coxster

Established Member
Do we get free peanuts if we join like Memorex's team in a recent forum diagreement?

T

Tom

The ultimate biased 442 & 444 comparison will follow shortly...

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Desiros forever! Much better than those terrible 442s! What were they thinking...!

This thread has had me laughing soooo much!

Join the Desiros Forever Army! Benefits include a loaned cutters torch to destroy 442s with...

T

Tom

Also includes a free doughnut, as the leader says he is a doughnut.

Status
Not open for further replies.