• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

West Coast 87

Status
Not open for further replies.

Met Driver

Established Member
Sadly today's 87-hauled Birmingham run was caped at Bletchley due to a smashed windscreen. The loco suffered the breakage in the Leighton Buzzard area and proceeded as far as Bletchley at caution, where the service was caped.

brum87_9.jpg

Photos from today's outing can be found here, as well as some rather uninteresting sightings from yesterday.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

That one is probably the Southampton intermodal up north.

Met Driver

Established Member
I think it's the 1008 Lawley Street-Felixstowe, which is a regular working. The footbridge I was standing on is in the middle of Northwick Park - click here for map.

The Snap

Established Member
Coxster said:
As the caption says, it is Kenton :roll: Second to last station northbound on the Bakerloo. It is a regular service IIRC.

The response I was after was more like a location, rather than a station, Damon - like Seth's post as quoted below. ;)

Seth said:
I think it's the 1008 Lawley Street-Felixstowe, which is a regular working. The footbridge I was standing on is in the middle of Northwick Park - click here for map.

Cheers mate! I'll look into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.