• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

West Midlands Day Ranger - 10/3/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
Some nice shots there!

With regard to Water Orton, photos 55-61 are from there aren't they? I'm not a 'spotter' / photographer (well, not that much!), but when I was there taking some photos back in last summer, I was sharing the platform end with 14 other people, quite a good area, plenty of freight and regular traffic, and very few members of the public to spoil it! I was surprised then to pass it yesterday at about 1555 without a soul in sight - I didn't think that possible in daylight hours.

96tommy

Yeah, your right about the photos. I think my train got in at 16:01 so if you was past 5 minutes later, you would have seen me!

No one else turned up and it was quite quiet, was surprised I got any freight because last time I went on a Saturday for a hour there was none at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.