• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

West Midlands Railways Trainee Senior Conductor

Status
Not open for further replies.

magpiepotts

Hi All, Just wondering if anyone has applied for these roles. I have applied for a role based at Coventry. Just wondered if anyone has heard anything in regards to their application. I have done two assessments ( I believe one of them was for WMT, it was a game based assessment by Arctic Shore).

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

magpiepotts

I sent an email to WMT to see if there was an update for the application. I received a reply saying that there is a vast amount of applications and that they expect to shortlist applications by the end of January. I have done the online situational judgement test. I have also done the Arctic Shore psychometric test( unsure if this is for the application for WMT). Are you applying for Coventry?

Metrails

No I'm Bham, I've also done the SJT but not the arctic one. It's the conductor assessment tests I have on Friday. It has taken a while tho, applied back in September, had SJT 7 weeks ago and now this.

Dan_Gleeballs

I had to do a online assessment, like a situation test then heard nothing until they sent another link for the same test , received a email from WMT to ignore and that I would hear back at the end of January. So am wondering if they are putting folk through tests in Birmingham that I have been unsuccessful at the first stage.

Metrails

I wouldn't have thought so, if they have that many applicants then it wouldn't make sense to. Did you get a message saying you had been put through to next stage?

magpiepotts

I received the same email to ignore the test. Must have been sent by mistake. They may be doing the tests in order of base station.

magpiepotts

In still waiting to hear. I found out that the other online assessment by arctic shire was for another job I applied for with avanti westcoast

magpiepotts

I applied for Coventry. Still waiting for a response. Well done on passing assessments and getting a job offer

atochopefull

Can anyone shed any light on how thorough the medical is? Is it just a questionnaire and simple eyesight test or more involved than that? Thanks!

CaptainSmoggie

Can anyone shed any light on how thorough the medical is? Is it just a questionnaire and simple eyesight test or more involved than that? Thanks!

Drug, Alchohol and Diabetes test- Loads of questions about medical history. Basic Eyesight test. Hearing Test. Weight. Height. Lung Capacity.

magpiepotts

Passed the assessment. Had an email for me to book an interview. Only option was this Thursday 5th March but I am at work. I have emailed WMT to see if I can do it next week

Status
Not open for further replies.