• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

West midlands trains final interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasbury1

Hey
Sorry if I have already missed a thread regarding this.
I have passed all the assessments and the MMI. I now have what I believe to be the final interview. Currently waiting on a date so I have abit of time.
Does anyone have an idea of what sort of questions I might be expecting or any previous knowledge on this interview.
Thanks in advance!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

dzdoris

Hey
I have passed all the assessments and the MMI. I now have what I believe to be the final interview. Currently waiting on a date so I have abit of time.
Does anyone have an idea of what sort of questions I might be expecting or any previous knowledge on this interview.
Thanks in advance!
Congratulations!

Type DMI in the search box and you'll find plenty :)

pow

Hey
Thanks in advance!
How many questions did you have to answer for the MMI please

Glawsrfc

I had interview with WMT and failed...
They seem
To have Standard DMI questions as stated on this forum.
What do you know about WMT?
What do you think makes a good train driver? Stuff like this.
With regards to the “tell us a time when you have .......???” Questions the Biggest piece of advice I can give you is to make any answer relevant or linked to the role of train driver,as this is where I slipped up on.
My knowledge of WMT was excellent,emergency situations also..it’s the not lining to the role of train driver that cost me.now have to wait till august to reapply to WMT.
Good luck!!!

Tasbury1

I had interview with WMT and failed...
They seem
To have Standard DMI questions as stated on this forum.
What do you know about WMT?
What do you think makes a good train driver? Stuff like this.
With regards to the “tell us a time when you have .......???” Questions the Biggest piece of advice I can give you is to make any answer relevant or linked to the role of train driver,as this is where I slipped up on.
My knowledge of WMT was excellent,emergency situations also..it’s the not lining to the role of train driver that cost me.now have to wait till august to reapply to WMT.
Good luck!!!
Sorry didn't realise you had replied. Thankyou it's a really big help.
I have my interview on the 27th, good luck on your next attempt!

Status
Not open for further replies.