• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

West Somerset Railway 31/08/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nick

And there the same DMU matey, just teh front cars been taken off and put over the pit.

Coxster

Established Member
And there the same DMU matey, just teh front cars been taken off and put over the pit.
The 117 that was announced to be going back to the TA but didn't (or for very long).

Dennis

Established Member
out of interest, were you using a polarising filter for these shots? The reflections off windscreens and loco sides seem more restrained than normal.

jonb

Established Member
Dennis, all I was using was a standard skylight. I have sharpened the images and done a bit of editing to them which might have affected the windows though...

Dennis

Established Member
Dennis, all I was using was a standard skylight. I have sharpened the images and done a bit of editing to them which might have affected the windows though...

May I enquire what sort of editing which might have affected the windows? (am intrigued).

Status
Not open for further replies.