• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

West Yorkshire.... Common Sense???

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan_atki

Established Member
At 78, I think I've earnt the right to have an opinnion, and not to be patronized by little boys like 90019 who obviously are hardly out of short trousers.

Everyone has an opinion regardless of age - it's called being human.

By the way, why do You cherry-pick the post to miss-represent what was actually said?

Just as you evidently cherry pick which posts to read and missed mine from last night:

And do you go out of your way to make snide remarks at everyone who says something you disagree with?

Take this as your last warning - next time the thread will be locked and you will be infracted. This forum is not here to vent personal grievances towards other members and you've had enough warnings.

You've had enough warnings now and so the thread is locked because us moderators have better things to do than babysit threads.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.