• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Westbury 15/02/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sprog

Established Member
GRYPHON is still there!?

Ouch, didnt see many 59s then!? After EWSs re-shuffle, you can often catch 59/0s, 1s and 2s altogether now.

A few Saturdays ago when i went with a mate, alot of them where tucked around the back, yinging away meerlily :blob7: , in the 'Down' Yard..... :)

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
WHAT!? 31190 at Westbury, how did I not know! hope its still there as I might pop down tommorow or something then (never been to Westbury even though its local, never anything interesting to see, but this should be worthwhilst!)

james.

Sprog

Established Member
heart-of-wessex said:
WHAT!? 31190 at Westbury, how did I not know! hope its still there as I might pop down tommorow or something then (never been to Westbury even though its local, never anything interesting to see, but this should be worthwhilst!)

james.

Westbury can be quite interesting!

If you take a walk outve the station and across the fields to the East of the Yards and the ones alongside the avoiding line, there is also some very good oppertunities for lines-side shots. ME and my mate Tiz went down there a few weekends ago to have a look around (i dont like exploring alone! It gets boring!) and we found some cracking palces. Ill post an example later if i can find it! :lol: When the weather improves im gonna head on down there and spend a while photting there properly :)

ChrisM

Some nice shots Beaker.
Westbury can be a great place at times.

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
yeah its ok sometimes, ive been there way too many times often that its the same 66/59/60 ive seen 1000 times before

SPM - yes i do know my area SPM :P i suspect you know where the Dilton Bridge is as well (bridge where the Westbury - Dilton line crosses the Westbury avoider)?

Jim

Established Member
spm_43030 said:
Westbury can be quite interesting!

If you take a walk outve the station and across the fields to the East of the Yards and the ones alongside the avoiding line, there is also some very good oppertunities for lines-side shots. ME and my mate Tiz went down there a few weekends ago to have a look around (i dont like exploring alone! It gets boring!) and we found some cracking palces. Ill post an example later if i can find it! :lol: When the weather improves im gonna head on down there and spend a while photting there properly :)

Didn't stop you not going last year on my meet;) ;) ;)

Anyway, nobody said to me they were coming on my patch, whyever not! Do you not want too meet me or somit :lol:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.