• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Westcoastway 375

Status
Not open for further replies.

kettlefan

:angry8: GRRR!!!! words cannot express my hatred for this train, I shall add an emoticon to suit :whdat: there, thats better.

I am having an absolute nightmare with this train. I just did a couple of activities with it, and have come to the conclusion that 421s are better! Why? The 375 will NOT stop when I approach a platform, even when I brake miles in advance, and will usually end up with the rear car dangling off the platform ramp! The acceleration of the 421s is amazing, the 375 bordering on mediorce. To add insult to injury, as soon as I back up to the platform and apply the brakes with the 375, the darn thing stops fine! :angry8:

has anyone else solved this problem? I would go tampering with the ENG* file but I don't want to mess it up, I want it realistic! I can't believe these trains brakes are this bad in real life, so any pointers please?

but

the most annoying thing about the 375 is.......

......its not raildriver compatible! Why wasn't the Japanese 7000 thing included in its software?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
That particular Electrostar has always worked fine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.