• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Western Heights RT Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprog

Established Member
Howdy all! Ive just joined and this is my first post on this webforum... :D

Heres a few of my 'select' pictures from my LONG, amazing, THRASH-TASTIC day day spent behind D1015 Western Champion on saturday the 3rd of september's Western Heights Railtour, run by Pathfinder....

Accelerating away from Westerleigh Junction @ 6.40am on the out - CLAG EXTRAVAGNZA! <D

BNS, 57+Pendo Drags

Kopped my first 350/1!

390010 at Stafford...very nice picture if i do say so myself.. ;) :lol:

Raceday on the WCML - 90047 slowly cathces and passes us with an up 'liner....the 2nd picture nicely showing the camber on the lines...

After arrival at Preston, with 'Champion' waiting to run-around.

'Champion' after running-around comming onto the front of the train to take us to Carisle, via Blackburn and the Settle and Carlisle line.

Our train on the P.I.S

Some of the beautiful scenery on the S&C line...

47709 and 47355 heading to Kingmoor depot for refuelling on a NENTA charter

'Champ' at Carlisle ready to depart...

Charging down shap incline at full-whack :P

Heading home, but nice bit of thrash as we're signal checked outside Preston

47870 stabled at Crewe

T'was a Great Day! :D :D

Any Feed-back appreciated..... :) 8)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sprog

Established Member
Thanks! :D

Twas a good day, first time ive used my new camera on a trip (only used it for lineside photting) so im still on a learning curve. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.