• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What’s the point in barriers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanstallon

I totally agree I remember last year seeing a similar situation at Stratford where a scrote tailgated an off duty police officer and the policeman spoke to station staff who could not issue a penalty fare. The copper then demanded the scrote top up his oyster or he would take him to the station and file a report.

I was extremely impressed as it is so frustrating watching how brazen some fare evaders are these days in London
It is an affront to decent farepaying passengers when scrotes so brazenly evade paying. Good on those who do what they can to stop them.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
It is an affront to decent farepaying passengers when scrotes so brazenly evade paying. Good on those who do what they can to stop them.
I got tailgated onto the tube at Tottenham Hale by someone last March, he'd arrived on the GA service like me and gave the gate line staff a sob story. They couldn't do anything but let him out. I'd clocked him hanging around by the wide gate but as I had luggage there was nothing I could do.... other than take a second to pause and ram my suitcase into his toes:D

Status
Not open for further replies.