• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What are people's thoughts on passengers staying on a bus at a terminus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangyiscute

Established Member
So I am a fan of taking buses to see the views, especially from the top front, so something I sometimes do is board a bus before its terminus so that (when I know the same bus will be used for the journey back) I can secure the top front seats.

I was wondering what people think about doing this, as I feel a bit awkward sometimes whilst doing it. Any (former) bus drivers opinions would be super great too :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bletchleyite

Veteran Member
If you've paid the correct fare to do that (e.g. a day ticket), and the driver doesn't want you off at the terminus e.g. so he can have a break in peace or use the loo, I can't see an issue.

GusB

Established Member
Associate Staff
Buses & Coaches
If you've paid the correct fare to do that (e.g. a day ticket), and the driver doesn't want you off at the terminus e.g. so he can have a break in peace or use the loo, I can't see an issue.
I think this just about sums it up. Provided you have the correct fare and the driver has no objection, no problem.

There isn't really much more to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.