• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Jeremy Hardy Speaks to the Nation - Series 8
2. How To Confront The Vexed Issue Of British Identity Without Getting In The Most Fearful Bate About The Whole Thing

:lol:

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
ATM I can't stop listening to Paranoid by Black Sabbath or Desperado by the Eagles. Dont know why though :D :D

CarterUSM

Established Member
Kicking it back to the old skool; Soap on a rope- The rhythmic state, Now is the time- Scott Brown, Feels so good-QFX. Takes me back. :)

caliwag

Interesting isn't it?

Sad boy listening to "The world Tonight" on R4...but, I am about to listen to Enter Shikari and Knievel Genius... I just love guitar bands. If you love guitar bands I recommend Sky 195 called Propeller...lots of unsigned bands with excy vids...sometimes. Sorry if sounds like ads, but I just love spreading the music word...enjoy peeps, I'll get my coat!!;)
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Or...you could just enjoy this silver foil girl! Vid 44.66 days. Marvellous, headphones though!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=45080858

Status
Not open for further replies.