• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What can I expect on VTWC First Class?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anti-pacer

Established Member
Food and drink wise, what can I expect on a VTWC service from London to Glasgow, leaving Euston mid afternoon in First Class?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SaveECRewards

If you're used to VTEC you most likely will be disappointed. Only time VTWC excels is at breakfast.

If it's anything like the afternoon snack I had last year it was some meats and olives on a plastic tray.

Let us know what you think.

dave87016

Established Member
Chicken salad with Lemon mayonaise sandwich crisps biscuits, alcoholic beverages , tea/coffee

Chrism20

Established Member
As well as the chicken sandwich that Dave mentioned the other options at the moment are

Deli box (Houmous, cheese etc)
Cheese & carrot wrap
Tuna Salad

I had the tuna salad yesterday and it was actually really nice. Much better than I expected it to be.

The menu changes on the 19th September though so if you're travelling after that it might be a big different.

Status
Not open for further replies.