• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What days does this now run??2025 Willesden Brent Drs to Crewe Coal Sidings (Drs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Freightmaster

Established Member
Nuclear traffic is very quiet at the moment - no Sizewell at present and
I understand that the Dungeness train was cancelled today due to work
taking place at Lydd in connection with an upcoming new stone contract.

MARK

Will.C

Ah right, well i'll just keep checking realtime trains every now and again to see if it starts running again.

Many thanks again Mark, you have been very helpful again. May I ask how you get all the information?

Freightmaster

Established Member
Many thanks again Mark, you have been very helpful again. May I ask how you get all the information?
It's my full time job to know which day(s) every freight train in the country runs
so I can keep the Freightmaster Online timetables up to date and accurate.

To do this, I study RTT, loco TOPS lists, FOC trainplans and sightings reports
and use the resultant data to get the 'big picture' of what runs when...

Basically, I do the time-consuming, tedious research so my subscribers don't have to!!:D

MARK

Will.C

Running today! (from Dungeness)

30302+305

MARK

Thanks mate, will pop out and catch them for a photo if I can escape for 5 mins lol. Could have done with 308 being on it as its my last one but you can't have it all.

Freightmaster

Established Member
6K51 is running again this evening (from Sizewell)

20302+37667 today.

MARK

Will.C

There were 2 47's or 57's on it as well, not sure which ones as when I went to take my pic an early running freightliner passed in the opposite direction and was in the way. gutted lol

Thanks again for letting me know Mark ;)

Established Member
20302/305 off to Sizewell this morning so will hopefully come back on 6K51 later, will my luck be in like it was 10 weeks ago?

p1747769689-3.jpg

--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
20303 and 20208 (did you need that one Will. C?) off to Dungeness today, currently running about 1 1/2 hours late so hope that won't impact on 6K51 tonight.

Dreadnought

There were 2 47's or 57's on it as well, not sure which ones as when I went to take my pic an early running freightliner passed in the opposite direction and was in the way. gutted lol

Thanks again for letting me know Mark ;)
57308 and 47828 were the other locos.

First time I have seen a 57/3 working the flasks.

Will.C

33056 20303 and 20208 (did you need that one Will. C?) off to Dungeness today said:
Was 20308 on last nights running? Typical, was on a late shift last night!
57308 and 47828 were the other locos.

First time I have seen a 57/3 working the flasks.

Same here mate, what a sight it all was as well!

Established Member
Was 20308 on last nights running? Typical, was on a late shift last night!
Yes, it was late in the morning as well, went through Tring just after 07:00. I should have hung around and got a picture but going home for some sleep was a bit more of a priority (been on nights).
Sizewell must be busy, twice in one week :shock:

20303 / 308 off down there today so look out for 6K51 tonight if you get chance!

Will.C

Yes, it was late in the morning as well, went through Tring just after 07:00. I should have hung around and got a picture but going home for some sleep was a bit more of a priority (been on nights).
Sizewell must be busy, twice in one week :shock:

20303 / 308 off down there today so look out for 6K51 tonight if you get chance!

Rite, Im going to have to make sure I've either finished work or can make a little detour on my deliveries tonight.

Thanks for the heads up :)

Will.C

Could anyone tell me whats on this tonight? Been a while since I've been out to see it.

Many thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.