• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What did I see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMS 4F

Yesterday, Sunday 17th, I was on a service from Bletchley to Euston. As we went by Willesden depot I glimpsed what looked like a 4 car unit in an Orange Livery. I saw that the front seemed to be curved. As we ran into Euston another seemed to be leaving but on our return there was no sign of anything similar anywhere.
Living up in the dark north I've no idea what I saw so can anyone help me with an ID, not the unit numbers but what they weren't? They weren't the usual North London line stock which were on the Watfords. Many thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JamesC357

Sounds like you saw the new Class 710s for London Overground, now in service on the GOBLIN, Watford DC and soon to enter service on the lines out of Liverpool Street (Enfield, Cheshunt, Chingford)

Status
Not open for further replies.