• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What do you hate more?

Who do you hate more?

• Chav

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

• Again, I have no opinion, but just felt like voting for something anyway, to fill a gap in my pretty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simming

What do you hate more, chavs or emos? or should they both be allowed to be seated in the bus about to drive off a cliff?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

is there space on the bus for the person who posted me on stoatface <( and can i set the bus in motion please :D

AlexS

Established Member
Emos are a bunch of dicks who think everything is wrong with their life. They go around crying and wearing black eyeshadow. My advance is to slap them or stab them, either is good. Make them see that what they have really isn't that bad.

I have met many many more chavs that I can stand having a conversation with than I have emo.

traveller1030

AlexS said:
Emos are a bunch of dicks who think everything is wrong with their life. They go around crying and wearing black eyeshadow. My advance is to slap them or stab them, either is good. Make them see that what they have really isn't that bad.

I have met many many more chavs that I can stand having a conversation with than I have emo.

Here here sir, must admit 'emo' is a new one one me, I usually refer to them as miserable goth tuncs. <(

I hate them stupid Marilyn Manson (85% of the time) hoodies, grrrr. If you want to listen to some real dark stuff, try a bit of gabba, that'll put hairs on your chest, you miserable wrecks! <D

E_T - defending chavs since 2004. :lol:

traveller1030

I have to say most hair-metallers (I say MOST, I like a blast of it now and again before going back to classic metal like Maiden and where my rock-listening roots are, prog rock (don't laugh!)) are usually complete cocks as well - and I've met a fair few in my time. Love the music, don't live it, and some of those guys and gals take it waaaay too far.

AlexS

Established Member
I can see where you are coming from - but they do seem to be enjoying themselves.

I saw Bon Jovi for the first a couple of years ago and I was chuffed :)

But then, I saw Foo Fighters a couple of Sundays back and had an amazing time there too.

traveller1030

Can't quite top that - will Dirty DC at The Standard do ya? (about 3/4 weeks ago, were bloody good an' all - even though I 'accidently' learnt I'd been hurling insults at their lead guitarist in a club about 6 months prior... oops).

AlexS

Established Member
Running into the Cult in a bar in Smethwick was great :) .

No Mr 313, if you're a true blue Emo, you wear stupid belts, have a black moptop and keep cutting your wrists in a way that you intentionally cannot die from. Remember emo kids, it's along the train tracks, not across em!

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Can't say I've met any emo before, but I daresay I'd want to smack them one, make them grow the **** up.

'I've got no money.'

'Nor have I, but I work in an attempt to earn some more. Go get a job like the rest of us.'

'I can't get a job.'

'Not a surprise the way you dress then. Grow up, get a job and make something of yourself, for Goodness sake.'

(A slice of coversation I'd have with them if I met one of them. Although whether I'd want to converse with a lower level of being I don't know)

Lesjordans

Emo's are self-centred pri*ks who think the world revolves around them, they 'self harm' ie chop their arms to bits then show it to their friend. they pretend to cry and be miserable and think they are the worst off people in the world, they crave being depressed

rant over

Sprog

Established Member
You all make me sick

EMO is a type of person

Its a label

Just like a CHAV or a GOTH (gofff if you will :roll: :x ) or a PUNK or PIKEY or SKATER even a bloody Trainspotter.

Considering the fact that you are all in an interest which is a classic sterotype for piss taking (from the media and any 'normal' person), im ****ing suprised at the amount of **** thats been said.

I have come to learn in my 16 years on this god-forsaken planet that labels mean absolutly nothing..i repeat...NOTHING!

The only one that is really rellevant is CHAV

and even that has become WAY too broad. Now, if someone waers a bloody tracksuit or listens to 50 cent (yuck) then they are a CHAV. This is pure Bull****. A Chav is a person who is lazy, has no respect, drinks and smokes and wears ****ty, cheap clothes and drinks ****ty cheap booze (Whitelightening) and walk around in groups randomly and violantly group-attacking anyone who isnt one of them. and they also often have the habbit of getting young girls pregnant them doing a runner.

Basically..they are SCUM....complete and utter SCUM

If you want me to fight fire with fire, how do i know you lot are not Nerdy, freaky, spotty Trainspotter/Anorak/Crank/NED, with no sex or social life......huh?! Yeah, exactly...its not very nice is it.................

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT............think first, talk after

Simming

Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum Emoscum

That has a better ring to it for me than.....

chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum chavscum

class 313

Established Member
looks like im true emo i just like all stars :P also i like being called emo rock kid as i like emo/punk rock

metrocammel

spm_43030 said:
I have come to learn in my 16 years on this god-forsaken planet that labels mean absolutly nothing..i repeat...NOTHING!

The only one that is paliny rellevant is CHAV

and even that has become WAY to broad. Now, if someone waers a bloody tracksuit or listens to 50 cent (yuck) then they are a CHAV. This is pure Bull****. A Chav is a person who is lazy, has no respect, drinks and smokes and wears ****ty, cheap clothes and drinks ****ty cheap booze (Whitelightening) and walk around in groups randomly and violantly group-attacking anyone who isnt one of them. and they also often have the habbit of getting young girls pregnant them doing a runner.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT............think first, talk after

Well, isn't this a bit stero typical as well??
The so - called "Queen of Chav" is Wayne Rooney's Colleen McLoughlen, and I dont think she wears cheap clothes (although they are cheap looking) and imagine she drinks Cristal Chamagne rather than White Lightening.
So perhaps you also need to get your facts right??? ;)

But I dont understand why people have to be in a particular "group" like what is the point in going around in a gang of 10 or whatever wearing Nike Air Max hoodies and matching hats & trainers, and looking very aggressive, in the same way whats the point in wearing black clothes with loads of crappy emo pin badges and lads putting makeup and mascara on. It is completely bull****. BE NORMAL FOR GODS SAKE!!! :roll:

Lesjordans

Exactly, i hate emos the way they always moan that nothing is right, instead of moaning and cutting ur limbs to bits all day, do something productive. Stop crying, u no good losers and u just cry for the sake of it, you just pretend to hate everything and be miserable. get a life

AND BE NORMAL!!

Sprog

Established Member
metrocammel said:
Well, isn't this a bit stero typical as well??
The so - called "Queen of Chav" is Wayne Rooney's Colleen McLoughlen, and I dont think she wears cheap clothes (although they are cheap looking) and imagine she drinks Cristal Chamagne rather than White Lightening.
So perhaps you also need to get your facts right??? ;)

But I dont understand why people have to be in a particular "group" like what is the point in going around in a gang of 10 or whatever wearing Nike Air Max hoodies and matching hats & trainers, and looking very aggressive, in the same way whats the point in wearing black clothes with loads of crappy emo pin badges and lads putting makeup and mascara on. It is completely bull****. BE NORMAL FOR GODS SAKE!!! :roll:

IN WHOS EYES...THE MEDIA?..YOURS??...FELLOW CHAVS?..EXACTLY..SHE ISNT A CHAV..SHES JUST A COMMON, RICH, YUPPY THAT SETTING A BAD, NAY, A TERRIBLE EXAMPLE TO YOUTHS (AS IS BRITNEY SPEARS)

DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE DEFINITION AND ORIGIN OF A CHAV - FOR THE RECORED...CHAV ORIGINATES FROM THE TERM 'CHATAM AVERAGE'. THIS WAS THE ANME OF THE LOWER CLASS CIZITENS OR CHATAM WHO USED TO BE COMMONLY KNOWN AS THUGS. UNFORTUNATLY, 'CHAV-ISM' HAS SINCE SPREAD LIKE A DISEASE ACROSS THE UNITED KINGDOM.

ITS OBVIOUSLY NOT MEANINGLESS...AS ITS IN THE ENGLISH DICTIOARY FFS

IS EMO..NO...CHAV IS NOW NOT SO MUCH A LABEL..BUT A CULTURE..AND A BAD ONE AT THAT...WHEN YOU GET ATTACKED BY A GROUP OF 1O DRUNKEN, COKED UP CHAVS FOR NO REASON WHAT SO EVER (IVE BEEN ASSULTED WHILST SITTING ON A WALL WITH A FE WOF MY FREINDS CHATTING AND MY FREIND FROM GLOUCESTER WAS JUMPED BY 7 OR 8 LATE AT NIGHT - AND SPENT THE NEXT MONTH IN INTENSIVE CARE) DONT COME WINGING BACK TO ME.

END OF

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
But different people have different ways of 'categorising' people into these categories, some may be rather unfair. I don't think this does anyone any benefits.

However I do fail to see why it's OK to label people as "chavs" but not "emos", that's being hypocritical.

No-one should take this topic personally, as nop-one is trying to label you. But really, topics like this don't do much good, and I think this argument should go elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.