• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What do you think about Fair trade bags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cynthia24

Hi everyone!
I am always saying I want to contribute to the protection of nature and that it is so bad that there are poor people working hours and hours on the clothes or shoes we wear, but I never really took some action but now I found a place where they have some ‘fair’ products. The only thing is that I’m still looking for some fair trade bags; does anyone know if this exists and if so what are nice places to go to? Thanks!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Are you looking for bags as in handbags or carrier bags?

Either way - I often shop at www.ecotopia.co.uk or www.naturalcollection.co.uk. Your local town/city centre may also have a "Shared Earth," which I believe is a national chain. Sainsburys also sell Fairtrade cotton carrier bags.

The_Rail_WAy

The sainsburys bags are wondeful because they last much longer than a plastic bag and are environmentally friendly - stating the obviuos I know but the large supermarkets should be setting an example and its great to see Sainsburys at the forefront of it all.

Mushroom

I use one of the Co-op fairtrade cotton bags, a lot stronger than the usual bags for life. And not too expensive either

Status
Not open for further replies.