• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What do you think????? Anyone :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dave A

I knew someone when I was in school who drew that stuff all the time so I know it takes a very skilled hand to get features such as the eyes, nose and mouth correct. If your stuff is what I'm looking at, which I think is Japanese animation looking, then its very good and I pose the question to you:

Have you ever thought about becoming an proffessional animation drawer? :D

David

Established Member
Victoria-Louise said:
I would like to ban animatist when i leave school, do stuff like shrek and the train in harry potter
Hehe. More Royalties for me ;)

David

Established Member
Sorry, but I've only just got chance to look at your drawings. And i think they are very good indeed.

The ones that are up on the site should i do them on the computer, boost the colour and make them more..... umm..... not so pencil coloured???

(thank you harry potter :) )

Im running out of ideas.... quick someone throw some ideas at me..... inspiration quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkk
befor i pop!

evil_hippo

They look very good, but my suggestion is that you use softer strokes of the pencil to avoid it seeming too tacky and cartoon-y.

Harry Potter said:
The Wily Coyote doing one of his famous dives?

i will do that just for ya when i come back from Glasgow okays :D

ugh off to visit family...... small screaming children :cry:

*mes wants to runa away*

Cya all on sat xxxx

ps u wont hear from craig till then either so u have untill then for a well erned rest. :P im taking him with me hehehehe *feels so evil*

evil_hippo said:
They look very good, but my suggestion is that you use softer strokes of the pencil to avoid it seeming too tacky and cartoon-y.

hmm.... maybe but the whole point is so they look cartoon-y thats what they are
and it also depends on the pencil your using

David

Established Member
Victoria-Louise said:
man i hate glasgow...sorry peeps but AHHHHHHHH stupid one way systems,
I know, very easy to get lost in there. Anyway, Keep up the good (sorry, exellent) work

Status
Not open for further replies.