• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What Does This Error Mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
debug4vm.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tom B

Established Member
Not nescesarilly a BVE error - it's .net.

As for the exact meaning I'm not sure - try debugging which might give you an idea?

Coxster

Established Member
Cockfosters said:
As for the exact meaning I'm not sure - try debugging which might give you an idea?
Debugging Piccv3 didn't do much ;)

dvn1357 said:
Any reason why it's scrubbed out? :roll:
Nope. Just playing about ;)

Guinness

Established Member
Problem making BVE 4 communicate with .Net Framework. I get this when I minimize BVE 4 and reload it. A black screen appears so I use Alt + F4 and then exit out and get that Error Box.

T

Tom

Well I'm going to do my usual long-winded reason.

A Common Language Runtime Debugging Services error means something has gone wrong. (What a surprise! :D). It basically means in plain English that there was a problem with getting X program to contact using the .Net framework system. Process id and Thread id do not actually mean anything that is of help when debugging, its just the process that Windows assigns it. For instance, on this server, a piece of software on this hosting account (anote) is running using PID (Process ID) 4172.

Basically, push cancel and you get a bit more information. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.