• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What Football team do u support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Guinness

Established Member
158 said:
http://www.railuk.org/mainbox/viewtopic.php?t=1223

There is a Search button for a Reason :roll:

Yes for Searching for things...

Bringing up a topic from July does no favours for anyone. :roll:

Coxster

Established Member
What is so good about blokes kicking a little ball around for 1 and a half hours?

*Gets concrete bricks thrown at his head*

Ben

Coxster said:
What is so good about blokes kicking a little ball around for 1 and a half hours?

Take it you never been to a Ladies Match? :P

Gareth Hale

Coxster said:

I agree with you, I dont like sports, but I have a favourite footie team.

158 said:
Coxster said:

Take it you never been to a Ladies Match? :P

then again what about a local derby between newcastle :D and that small obscure team called sunderland

traveller1030

Seth - two words for you, Anton Ferdinand... 8)

West Ham here, more ups and downs than Alton Towers...

TheSlash: I'm going to Fratton Park on Boxing Day (got a lift in the end, no sodding trains!), looking forward to taking all the points! :lol:

TheSlash

Established Member
traveller1030 said:
TheSlash: I'm going to Fratton Park on Boxing Day (got a lift in the end, no sodding trains!), looking forward to taking all the points! :lol:
Prepare to be disappointed then, Perrin got booted out Thursday

Jim

Established Member
Coxster said:

TBH, I agree here. These people get paid 1000's pounds, to kick a round object around. :lol:

Certainally, when you are at school, supporting a top footie team is a good way of making friends, & so important for your status if you see what I mean

David

Established Member
Jim said:
Certainally, when you are at school, supporting a top footie team is a good way of making friends, & so important for your status if you see what I mean
But if you do support 1 of the top teams, you get called a glory hunter......

One question to all you fans out there. When was the last time you went and watched your team? ;)

To answer my own question, it was the 29th October when we beat Oldham Pathetic (oops :oops: should read Oldham Athletic) 4-2 :lol:

ChrisM

Born and bread in Portsmouth................................life long Southampton fan. :)

Tom B

Established Member
Coxster said:

I agree. And then they get plastered all over the papers and the news because they can kick a ball around, then having extracted enough money from that avenue go back and sue the papers for "breaching their privicy" etc etc...

The Snap

Established Member
You boys are all mad! Stuart Pearce's Blue And White Army - Psycho Psycho Psycho !!!
To avoid utter disappointment this eason, add this site to your Favourites:

www.mcfc.co.uk

traveller1030

Citeh fans are in the doghouse I hear for booing during the minute's silence for George Best... hope my lot can get a result tomorrow to shut the Reds up bleating on about him.

Last time I went - I should have been at White Hart Lane last week but my Dad 'forgot' to post our application for tickets on time :cry: . So that'll be the West Brom game three weeks ago, then, and off to the Man USA game tomorrow. I have a season ticket.

Muppet

ChrisA

I'm not a football fan really, but i use to be a follower of Carlilse. (Yes, i know it's at the other end of the country, but it's the terminus of the S & C :D (excluding the services that run into Scotland))

I'm more of a golf man. No comments about the small balls please!!!!!

David

Established Member
ChrisA said:
I'm not a football fan really, but i use to be a follower of Carlilse. (Yes, i know it's at the other end of the country, but it's the terminus of the S & C :D (excluding the services that run into Scotland))
Someone has to support them I suppose :lol:

ChrisA said:
I'm more of a golf man. No comments about the small balls please!!!!!
I wouldn't dream of making a comment ;) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.