• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What Happened At Leeds Station This Lunchtime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone shed any light on what happened at Leeds Station, this lunchtime? Heard an announcement about electrical problems? Noticed that inbound trains from KX were delayed. I was waiting for 1P31 1155 to MAN at the time.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

He couldn't have done - no pasty outlet! To be back on topic, I would be interested, to know what happened? The 1145 to KX was still in the platform, when I left.

Last edited:

philjo

Established Member
I saw a reference on the NR service disruption page yesterday about overhead line problems in the Leeds area.

I saw a reference on the NR service disruption page yesterday about overhead line problems in the Leeds area.

Thanks for that. I assumed it was serious, as the KX inbound trains were runninng 15-25 minutes late. Passengers were being advised, to use TPE & XC services (to York), and joining KX bound services there.

Someone bought a bottle of coke from WH Smith and the earth tremor that followed from their jaw hitting the floor upon hearing the price brought down overhead wires.

Status
Not open for further replies.