• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What has happened to the 0832 Denmark Hill - Blackfriars service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thruud

Hello, I hope this is in the right area.

Does anyone know what has happened to the 0832 Denmark Hill - London Blackfriars service? It seems to have dropped off the timetable - is this temporary, or is it a permanent change? There is no sign of it on nationalrail.co.uk, but we've been told by station staff that it is still running.

A shame if its gone as it was a lovely quiet train to catch compared to the commuter hell that is the usual Denmark Hill experience :(

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

najaB

Veteran Member
Does anyone know what has happened to the 0832 Denmark Hill - London Blackfriars service? It seems to have dropped off the timetable - is this temporary, or is it a permanent change? There is no sign of it on nationalrail.co.uk, but we've been told by station staff that it is still running.
That train is the 0643 departure from Dumpton Park then it looks like there is a short term alteration and that train doesn't stop at Denmark Hill.

Edit: It looks like the 0801 from Orpington is the train you're looking for, it's back in the timetable from next week.

Last edited:

greatkingrat

Established Member
It is showing as cancelled every day this week, but running as normal next week. I assume it is a knock-on effect of the works at London Bridge this week.

thruud

Thanks very much for this. Its a lovely little train as it usually has a lot of seating, so I will be glad when its running again!

Cheers for the helpful replies, much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.