• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What If...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TheSlash

Established Member
After their performance this weekend in dealing with show crowds going to and from the NEC, they need to re introduce full length cross country trains and quickly
Saturday morning i boarded the 08:22 service to Edinburgh, travelling between Southampton airport parkway and Birmingham International. By the time the train left Reading, lots of people were standing. The train was crammed tight with people after Oxford and refused to pick up anymore passengers between there and International, {there physically wasnt anymore room}
My train home tonight {17:14 off International} was the same story leaving International until Reading where everybody was able to get a seat in the now de classified 4 or 5 coach Voyager.
Not until i got off the train at Airport parkway did i see anything near acceptable, 2 voyagers {not sure how many coaches} but this was something like the 19:30 departure from Southampton airport parkway to Manchester.

Coxster

Established Member
matt said:
MSTS reskin anyone?
That is, although it uses the WAGs off of the MML set so messes MSTS up if you have those installed ;) I think the author has withdrawn it as it messed up stuff. A simple wdit of the WAGs and SDs would solve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.